I am a software developer with many years of experience in the tech industry.
I started my career working in network infrastructure and later moved into the area of software engineering. My experience in networking helps me make better decisions in architecting software solutions that will be hosted in the cloud.
There are hundreds of different software-building technologies and development approaches. Each one has its own strengths and weaknesses. After comparing many different technologies and approaches (by comparing the strengths and weaknesses of each), I made a decision to develop my expertise in the technologies listed below.
By focusing on these specific technologies, I believe it allows me to can bring more value to every software project I am involved in.
- Azure – The Azure platform overs a wide-variety of services. Here are some of the ones that I most commonly use:
- Web/API Apps
- Function Apps
- Azure SQL
Programming Frameworks and Libraries
- .NET Core, .NET 4.x and .NET Standard
- EF (Entity framework)
- OAuth 2.0 + Open Id Connect
- RESTful APIs
- Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- SOLID principles
- Test-Driven development
Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Using Microsoft DevOps to deploy directly to the Azure platform